© 2021, ISURA. All Rights Reserved.
Adinkra Gye Nyame Drop Earrings
Gye Nyame African drop earrings
- Earrings measure 2.5cm x 2.2cm
- Gye Nyame means “except for God” and signifies the all-knowing power of God. This unique and beautiful symbol is ubiquitous in Ghana
- Made from Stainless steel with a gold plated finish
- No rusting or discolouring
Please check individual product descriptions for information on the material of the jewellery you want to purchase. (See Allergy Disclaimer)
Most of our items are stainless steel with gold, silver or rose gold plating. Our stainless steel items are of the highest quality and are guaranteed tarnish free.
Some of our items are made from copper plated in gold, silver or rose gold. These are long lasting provided they are cared for in a proper manner.
To ensure you get the most longevity out of your jewellery, whether it is stainless steel or copper, please follow these guidelines:
- Keep away from moisture for long periods of time
- Remove before entering water
- Remove when sleeping
- To clean, use a damp cloth and buff dry
- Apply perfumes and lotions before wearing your jewellery
- When not in use, store jewellery out of direct sunlight
We will not be able to replace or refund items that have been damaged by the customer, it is the customers responsibility to care for their jewellery following our guidelines.